CloudFlex is a certified VMware Partner and Solution Provider, in Nigeria, that offers the ability to provide customers with Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) products on demand and dynamically scaled to meet the ever changing business needs of Nigerian businesses.
Benefits of IaaS
Cloud customers choose to move to cloud computing as it can improve the flexibility of their own infrastructures, whereby they can expand and contract their computing facilities on demand as more or less users access them. It also provides financial benefits as the cloud customers do not have to purchase the physical infrastructure up front, but only lease resources when needed. Moreover, infrastructure providers, due to economies of scale, are able to run the facilities more efficiently than individual customers could.
- Pay Per Use – you only pay for what you use
- Scalability – there are no delays caused in the expansion of capacity and there is no wastage of the unused capacity.
- Save Time And Cost
- Location Independence – Users working on the IaaS environment can access it from anywhere in the world through the internet
- Unaffected Service – There is no single point of failure in IaaS. Even though any one aspect of the hardware resources fail, the service will remain constant and unaffected.
- Flexibility– One of the greatest benefits of IaaS include the ability to scale the resources up and down quickly according to the needs of the customers.
- Faster Time To Market; As the IaaS environment ensures flexibility and scalability, the business organizations can gear up and get their work done faster.
- Focus On Business Growth.