Vacancy - IT Sales Executive
Is this you 👇 ?
A sales executive is responsible for helping build up a business by identifying new business prospects and selling product to them. They must maintain relationships with current clients and build and maintain relationships with new clients. They will also need to stay ahead of their competition and work on sharpening and improving their skills by attending classes, seminars or workshops.
· Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities
· Research and analyze sales options
· Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects
· Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products
· Collect and analyze information and prepare quotation and sales reports
· Attend workshops to learn more technical and professional skills for the job
· Build and maintain professional networks.
· Meet with potential clients to determine their needs.
- Self-Motivated and driven by targets
- Strong Communication Skill (Verbal and Written)
- The ability to influence and negotiate with others
- Commercial awareness
- IT skills
- Numerical skills
· B.Sc degree/HND any related field.
· Sales experience in IT or any finance-related industry is an added advantage.
· Minimum of 2 to 3 years hands-on administrative/business sales experience, outside/public sales experience and direct marketing
· Excellent track record of meeting targets and closing deals.
· Result driven
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Solid writing, communication, and presentation skills, including strong phone-based presentation ability.
Salary Range: 120k to 200k Plus commission on target met
Employment Type: Full-time
Upload your CV/Resume