Welcome to Cloudflex Jobs
The Cloudflex team is made up of unique individuals from different professional and educational backgrounds with a common goal; “to succeed”.
We have successfully built a relaxed, yet professional work environment based on an appreciation of individual backgrounds and a determination to support and develop the aspirations of every team member.
We are an evolving people who lay high emphasis on learning and mutual/ individual respect. Our environment enables every individual to exhibit and develop his/her unique potential within the guiding principle of the Cloudflex family.
Join us today. Send your CV/Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work with the system administration team to build and be one of the fastest-growing, highest quality MSP’s in West Africa with high customer satisfaction and low overhead due to efficient deployment of standard processes.
- Ensure a world-class customer service experience for our firmТs managed services clients, minimizing downtime and interruption to their operations.
- Meet vital deadlines as well as to ease the transition to support.
- Work with Account managers to ensure appropriate recommendations and strategies are employed to meet clientsТ critical business objectives.
- Ensure successful system deployments based on standard business platforms (ie. Windows Server, Exchange Server/Online, Windows Desktop Operating System, Mac OSX, Microsoft Office 365), networking LAN/WAN hardware (ie. firewalls, routers, managing telco circuits and communications, DNS records), network security solutions (ie. antivirus, DLP tools, vulnerability scanning, and penetration testing tools) and data protection/backup solutions including cloud-based solutions.
- Maintain ownership of client accounts by providing Level I (service desk), Level II, and Level III support and senior guidance.
- Mentor and guide the firmТs Level I service desk staff.
- Ensure our regulated clients maintain minimum levels of compliance.
- Work within the support engineering team as a technical lead and escalation point on major impacting systems issues
- Make positive contributions to the company’s internal infrastructure environment and to the company’s practices and procedures for the care of our growing client base.
- Maintain business awareness to drive growth and client relationships
- Design, document and maintain service desk processes
- Define metrics and key performance indicators to service desk improvement
- Provide technical leadership while driving problem investigation and resolution as required
- Provide customer-service leadership while aligning customer goals with service team objectives
- Manage remote monitoring and management systems to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Continually seek opportunities to grow and learn to lead by example
- Additional Responsibilities & Expectations from time to time.
Required Educational Qualifications
- BSc in Computer Science or B.Eng. in Computer Engineering.
- VMware and virtualization and Linux skills are a must-have
- 5 years of maximum post-NYSC system administration experience
- In-depth knowledge of multiple operating systems including UNIX/Linux; Microsoft Windows Server (2003+); Mac OS
- Knowledge of and experience with Voice infrastructure
- Knowledge of and experience with network infrastructure
- Familiarity with relational database administration
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Application Closing Date
10th May 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.