Vacancy - Admin Assistant
Is this you 👇 ?
The ideal candidate will exhibit high standards, excellent communication skills, and have an ability to take initiative, and prioritize daily tasks. A strong ability to take charge and meet tight deadlines will ensure your success in this multi-faceted role.
• Attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes; invoicing; managing and maintaining budgets;
• Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts;
• Assist in Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment supplies;
• Sorting and distributing incoming post and organizing and sending outgoing post;
• Organizing and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
• Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
• Make travel arrangements
• Document expenses and hand in reports
• Undertake receptionist duties.
• Ability to multitask.
• Other duties that may be assigned.
•BSc/ HND in any Social Science related course
•Must be computer literate and have the ability to use Microsoft office packages such Word, Excel, and power point etc
•Minimum of 1 years’ work experience.
•Must be a female between the ages of 20 – 28 years.
•Should reside on Lagos Island/Lekki/Ajah axis
Skills / Behaviors Required
•Good interpersonal skill
•Good communication skills; Both oral and written
•Ability to maintain good confidentiality
Upload your CV/Resume