Vacancy - Accountant
Is this you 👇 ?
· Manage all accounting transactions
· Prepare budget forecasts
· Publish financial statements in time
· Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings
· Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
· Ensure timely bank payments
· Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
· Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
· Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
· Audit financial transactions and documents
· Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
· Comply with financial policies and regulations
· Create ad-hoc reports for various business needs
· Prepare tax documents
· Compile and analyze financial statements
· Manage budgeting and forecasting
About the Job
· Cloudflex is looking for a finance person to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
· You will be responsible for auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements, and calculating tax payments and returns.
· To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and work in a fast-paced start-up environment.
· Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on the financial position, liquidity, and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
· The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and conducting cyclical audits. Moreover, the candidate must have strong interpersonal skills, team work and possess strong business acumen.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant discipline
· 3 to 5 years work experience as an Accountant.
· Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
· Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
· Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
· Experience with general ledger functions
· Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
· Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
· Additional certification (CPA, ICAN, CMA) is a plus
· Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
Salary Range: 150k to 200k
Employment Type: Full-time
Upload your CV/Resume