What CloudFlex Is About?
CloudFlex Computing Limited is Nigeria’s’ leading Enterprise local cloud service provider. We are the first choice of Cloud Solutions and managed data services for local and Global businesses with great ambitions.
We offer Information Technology as a service (Cloud services, Co-location, Managed solutions, Backup services, Disaster Recovery, etc.) and support for diverse infrastructure needs by providing Industry-specific Solutions.
Our Company is based on the principle of developing and delivering top-of-the-line Infrastructure as a service (IaaS) solution to meet the need for our existing and prospective clients.
What Is Digital Workspace?
In the midst of the pandemic, companies have looked for various safe ways to keep their employees safe. The digital workspace is driven by innovation and technology which helps developers or tech-savvy to retrieve tools and systems they require from any device – smartphones, tablets, laptops, or desktops -despite your location.
Digital workspace, however, can be defined as a combined technology framework styled to deliver and manage applications, data, and desktop delivery. It’s can also be seen as a digital tool created for people who require to be productive.
What is Platform-as-a-Service?
As a local cloud services company, we have varieties of services one of which is called Platform as a Service (PaaS). This service gives developers the ability to run or develop new applications without having to install in-house hardware or software. This service is provided by Cloudflex computing and hosted in our infrastructure and can be accessed through the web.
Cloudflex Digital Workspace is a solution that allows its customers to Build, Run, and Manage Kubernetes-controlled container-based applications.
Digital Workspace on Cloudflex can help you to do the followings;
- FREE YOUR APPLICATIONS – With Microservices, containers, and Kubernetes on Cloudflex Infrastructure will help you to free applications, enabling them to work independently and run anywhere. With Cloudflex VMware Tanzu, you can automate the delivery of containerized workloads, and proactively manage apps in production. It’s all about freeing developers to do their thing which includes building great applications.
- SIMPLIFY YOUR OPERATING SYSTEM – With Kubernetes on Cloudflex infrastructure, you can provision your Virtual Machines for modern applications that are consistent. It provides a self-service, compliant experience for a developer that clears their path to production. Due to its simplicity, it can centrally manage, govern, and observe all clusters and applications across clouds.
- DevOps WORK TOGETHER – Eighty-seven percent of business and IT decision-makers agree that greater alignment among stakeholders involved in software development leads to more successful digital transformation. Cloudflex’s great partnership with VMware is a unique position to help Dev and Ops work better together in a shared effort to deliver great software continuously. For example, if you want to embrace containers, Cloudflex Digital Workspace enables operators to curate a secure set of container images that are grab-and-go for developers, with speeding development and delivery. And Cloudflex on VMware Pivotal Labs can help you modernize applications and infrastructure in weeks, not months with the creation of a cultural shift that lasts.
BENEFITS OF CO-HOSTING ON CLOUDFLEX COMPUTING
- No FX (No foreign exchange)
- Low latency
- Data localization and sovereignty
- It is scalable and affordable
- More resilient
In conclusion, with Cloudflex DevOps, life will be made easier for both the developer and the organization in achieving their desired results and goals.